934 900 607
Excellent family apartment of 176m2, 4h-2b, and garage, in Bernabéu-Hispanoamérica
privileged area of Bernabéu-Hispanoamérica, we find this fantastic property equipped with lots of light and a perfect distribution.
Its orientation (North-South-East), attracts attention, since the house absorbs all daylight hours thanks to its distribution in flight, forming a capital C.
On its 176m2 built, in useful area of 150m2, we have the following rooms and attributes:
* Entrance hall
* 2 bathrooms
* Spacious living room with 2 rooms with outdoor terrace
* Independent and quipada kitchen
* Outside terrace with folding windows shared by 2 bedrooms
* 4 bedrooms, one of them in the form of an office for the service, and the main and adjacent share a terrace.
* Garage includedAs main attributes of the property, Climalit exterior and interior carpentry with thermal bridge, armored main door, electricity, plumbing, kitchen and fitted wardrobes and dresses, wooden pavement except for bathrooms and kitchen that have ceramic tile, stand out as the last reforms shutters with insulation, interior carpentry in white lacquered wood, heating and sanitary hot water by centralized boiler, air conditioning cpn pump of cold and heat by split in dining room and rooms, with temperature regulator.
It is worth noting the excellent location of the house, surrounded by the luxurious residential and commercial streets of Serrano, Principe de Vergara and Avda Concha Espina.
Hispanoamérica is a district of the District of Chamartín, located in the northeast area of the city of Madrid. Its limits are to the north the avenue of Alberto Alcocer and avenue of Costa Rica, to the south with the avenue of Concha Espina; to the west with the Paseo de la Castellana and to the east with Avenida de la Paz (M-30). The Santiago Bernabéu stadium is located in the southwestern corner of this neighborhood, currently under construction whose commercial and hotel zone will be classified as Great Luxury.
Most of the best schools in the capital, are here, the San Rafael Hospital just 2 minutes walk, La Paz and Ramón y Cajal very close, the Berlin Park, in Paseo de la Castellana, the financial area of Azca, the Corte Inglés, are other important points of interest in the area.
The closest train stations are Nuevos Ministerios (C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-7, C-8 and C-10, located in the El Viso neighborhood) and Chamartín (C -1, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-7, C-8 and C-10, as well as medium and long distance trains, Castilla neighborhood). Both stations have good connections with the neighborhood; in the case of Nuevos Ministerios, it can be reached directly by metro lines 8 and 10 and lines 7, 14, 27, 40 and 150 of the EMT, while Chamartín can be reached by Metro line 10 and the line 5 of the EMT.
As for the subway, the area has 4 nearby lines connected with the rest of the downtown area:
Line 4 serves the southeast corner of the neighborhood with the Avenida de la Paz station.
Lines 8 and 9 serve the heart of the neighborhood with the Colombia station.
Line 10 serves west of the neighborhood with the stations Cuzco and Santiago Bernabéu.Unbeatable location, 176m2, garage included, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 terraces, guaranteed future investment and a house forever.