934 900 607
Bright apartment in Sanchinarro
ZOME MADRID offers this bright apartment in Sanchinarro.
WE DO NOT CHARGE THE BUYER
This well-known neighborhood in the north of Madrid is considered one of the best areas to live, a few minutes from the center of the capital and with a total offer of services.
Sanchinarro borders to the west with Las Tablas, to the north with the El Encinar de los Reyes urbanization, to the east Valdebebas and to the south with the Virgen del Cortijo and Manoteras Colony.
This bright apartment has 77m2 with a very high quality and construction level.
- Two rooms, one of them with bathroom en suite and a small dressing room.
- Two full bathrooms.
- Kitchen equipped with first qualities in countertops, cabinets, facilities etc.
- Clothesline with window to the outside with capacity for washing machine, garbage, cleaning cabinets etc.
- Living room with space for two rooms and a large window.
- Large garage space (Second optional place)
The whole house is designed with top quality furniture and looking for the greatest possible durability and comfort.
The house is delivered furnished.
The urbanization has:
- Goalkeeper and surveillance
- Security card to access the different zones
- Playground for children with a large space
- Swimming pool
-Fully equipped gym
-Wide common areas
The urbanization is easily accessible and is located next to a large park.
The design and structure of it, stands out for its qualities and materials.
COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPORTATION:
A total of four regular lines currently serve the area:
- 172: the entry points to Sanchinarro are the access road to Hortaleza station and the bridge that connects with Las Tablas, communicating this line with Las Tablas, the Telephone District and the Pinar del Rey (Hortaleza).
- 173: the line departs from the Plaza de Castilla and enters from the A-1 service road, covering the central and western part of Sanchinarro (Pi and Margall avenue, Ana de Austria street and Niceto Alcala Zamora avenue ).
- 174: the line starts from Plaza de Castilla and enters from the Virgen del Cortijo neighborhood, covering the eastern part of the residential area (Avenida de Pi y Margall, Plaza del Alcalde Moreno Torres and Avenida de Niceto Alcalá Zamora). In the sense Plaza de Castilla communicates Sanchinarro with the Castilla neighborhood of the Chamartín district.
- N1: links at night with Virgen del Cortijo, Manoteras, Costillares (Linear City), much of the Chamartín district, part of the Paseo de la Castellana, the Paseo de Recoletos and the Plaza de Cibeles.
- Stations of María Tudor, Blasco Ibáñez, Álvarez de Villaamil and Antonio Saura.
- Sanitas Hospital - La Moraleja
- Hospital de Madrid Norte - Sanchinarro
- Sanchinarro Health Center
- Adolfo Suárez Public School: Public School for Infant, Primary and Secondary Education.
- Valdefuentes College
- El Valle II School
- Asunción Cuestablanca College
- CEU Sanchinarro School
- Rocío Dúrcal Children's Public School
- Public school Cortes de Cádiz
- HEI Manuel Fraga
- Los Dominicos Catholic Church
- San Rafael Arnáiz Parish Catholic Church
- Green Cyclist Ring
- Sanchinarro Cultural Center
*** By car and motorcycle, easy access to the highway and highway.